Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight the Movie

Well friday night I took my girls and Ian to see "Twilight" the movie. I dropped them off and went home with gabbie and Emma to watch TV. They went to the late one and it got out at 12:19 am. I am still tired. I could not go to sleep or I would not hear the phone ring when they were done. I am too old to pull all nighters anymore. But they had a wonderful time so I guess that is all that matters. Hope everyone else enjoyed it too. Though I did talk with Kandy and she said there was one part left out that should have been in the movie. I guess I will have to read the books after Ian finishes them so I know what everyone is talking about.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I have seen it twice now, Jason is going to see it for the second time on Tuesday. I guess that is where Ian was, Erick thought he was spending the night. Oh well...life goes on. The books are interesting, and the movie is way different. Kind of corny.

Nicole said...

Was Ian supposed to spend the night at your house?