Friday, November 28, 2008

The Ordeal of Black Friday!

Well, I lived through the Black Friday event at Jc Penney. People were lined up at the door before 3:30 am. I started at 4:00 am an we were going non stop till I left at 2;00 pm. Totally crazy out there. Did anyone go shopping early today? How was the experience? I heard a lot of complaints about the service at Wally World. They did not have enough of the doorbuster items. But, I guess that is what happens when everyone wants the same thing. Hope you all had a Wonderful Thanksgiving. Now the Christmas season has offically started for us. Bye All!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I am it's over. I used to do that early thing. I don't not anymore, I also used to buy Christmas gifts in September, but every year it's getting closer and closer to Christmas. I just can't afford it. Not even the special deals! Jason and I went to relaxed this morning, went to the gym, had leftovers and then went to Target, Walmart, and KMART. We were able to get some great deals still.

Dianna said...

So I can get you that book for around $19-$20. It's by Foster, right? Just let me know. :)