Thursday, July 10, 2008

Loss of a Friend!!

Today I went to a funeral for a wonderful family friend. He passed away on Tuesday after suffering for a long time. His wife seemed so held together. I cannot imagine life without your spouse. My mom is getting by after we lost my step-father and I admire her for it. I don't know how she keeps going. I am just separated from my husband and have been for a long time but I don't think I would think about him the same way if he had passed away. He is a major thorn in my side. I just don't have the loving feeling for him the way I used too. Oh well, life goes on... Tell me what think ....

1 comment:

Jen said...

Pretty color combo! Isn't this fun? Sorry to hear about your friend, life can just end at any moment, you know? It's scarey to think about it, I try not to, just try ro stay positive. I think this is a good way to do that too! You can write and say what you want and express yourself. It's also a great way to keep your memories alive!