Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ian

Today Ian had two basketball games about two hours apart. His team won both games too. I am so proud of him as young man and team player. Last year he would like to hog the ball. Now he will make sure that everyone on the team gets a chance to have the ball and score the points. He really has turned into a fine young man. I am so proud of him. He really thinks that everyone should have a chance to score. He really makes a point to look and see who is open to take a pass even if he know he can make a shot. With not having a father in the house he has turned out well. Who knows it would have been like or how different he would be if he dad had stayed with us. I don't have brothers so I don't know what boys are supposed to be like. But I am very proud of him. I am also very proud of his big brother who came to the game and cheered him on. After the last game was over we went for ice cream and Jared said he would teach him how to shave. I don't know how men are supposed to shave so I very glad that Jared will help out with this.

We are all supposed to be at church tomorrow too. I am happy about that also. Jared is bringing his girldfriend Carra too. I am soooo happy that they will be coming. Well that is all for now. One question though. Has any mom out there taught their son how to shave? Any advice would be appreciated. TTFn

No comments: