Thursday, January 22, 2009

Time

There never seems to be enough time in the day to finish all the things I think(I know) I need to get done. Taking three classes this semester is quite hard when I am trying to work, be a mom and student. I don't know how others can go full-time,still work and be parents too. I know that sometimes I do not use my time wisely. That is something that I struggle with all the time. Any suggestions out there? I just don't know how to work this all out. I have tried calendars and notes on the computer. I am stuck.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Well you know me, I just go with the flow. But I alawys go up to each kid, every single day to ask them what they need, if anything. Because if they don't tell me, I end up with a suprise birthday party they have to go to, or project due. They come first. Then in the morning, I relax when they are gone. I write down lists of what to do all of the time. I fold it, and put it in my purse. If it's a important date, I store it in my cell to ring a hour before, so I know.

Nicole said...

I do take notes all the time. I have a thick small binder that I write all my notes in plus I use my pocket calendar from Hallmark.