Friday, January 9, 2009

School starts soon.

I had to enroll in a new class today since one class was cancelled due to low enrollment. When i signed up for the new one I found that the teacher was not a good one and that he is very full of himself. The advisor told me I was better off since no one liked him. the new teacher is actually very wonderful. So I am excited about the new class. It truly amazes me how things seem to work out. I am getting ready for Court on Tuesday and was stressed about that and school. Now I am comfortable about going ahead with classes and getting ready for court. I know everything will work out great. Hopefully this will be the end and the Judge will finally tell him enough is enough. No more filings of anymore petitions for custody.

Also wanted to wish little Clara and Penelope speedy recovery. They both have been very ill with RSV. They and their families are in our thoughts and prayers.

Have a goodnight.

No comments: