Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Beach Monkey

We are staying at Corolla Beach for New Year's with extended family members. It has been lots of fun. We had to leave Meagan at home since she plays varsity bball. She has three games this week and could not come because she signed a contract to not miss any games. It has been fun but one family member likes to pick on the kids. I don't think she even realizes what she is doing. Just little nitpicky things too. Oh well. It has been fun. The kids have enjoyed going to the beach and playing. Emma found a dead jellyfish and brought that back to the house. She has really enjoyed the beach. I am not a sun person but my kids sure are. We are going to the Horse Museum at Corolla tomorrow. That should be fun.

I hope everyone had a safe and Happy New Year. I cannot believe it is already 2009. The year 2008 has gone by too quickly. I guess when we get home the holiday will end. Unfortunately too soon. Well that's all for now. See you soon. Nicole

No comments: